Cardamom-Ginger Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons honey optional
- 1 cup blueberries blackberries, raspberries or strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw almonds chopped
- Combine quinoa, water, ginger, cardamom and salt in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Option: Cook quinoa ahead of time and chill.
- To serve, evenly distribute quinoa in 4 bowls. Top with yogurt, honey (if using), berries and almonds.
This can be served either hot or cold.