Cardamom-Ginger Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons honey optional
- 1 cup blueberries blackberries, raspberries or strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw almonds chopped
- Combine quinoa, water, ginger, cardamom and salt in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes and set aside. Option: made ahead and chill.
- To serve, evenly distribute quinoa into 4 bowls. Top with yogurt, honey (if using), berries and almonds.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 506mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 3mg