Cannellini Bean Dip with Marinated Tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 15–ounce cans cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- Combine tomatoes, vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss to combine. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a blender, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, beans, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and salt.
- Blend until smooth, adding just enough water to keep the blender moving, about 1/4 of a cup.
- Spread dip on a serving platter and top with marinated tomatoes.
- Serve with vegetables, pita chips or crackers.