Blueberry Smoothie with Flax Seed
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 banana
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled and choppedq
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw honey if needed
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed also known as flax seed meal
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Note: If leaving the smoothie in the refrigerator overnight, it may become thick because of the amount of pectin in blueberries. Shake well and, if needed, add a touch of water.