Beets and Sweets (Roasted Beets and Yams)
- 1 3/4 lbs beets (about 2 medium) peeled, diced small
- 2 1/2 lbs yams (about 3 medium) peeled, diced small
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using two parchment-lined sheet pans, toss the diced beets with 1 tablespoon olive oil on the first pan and the yams with the other tablespoon of oil on the other pan.
- Roast until tender and lightly browned, about 30-40 minutes. Rotating the pans or stirring the veggies is not needed.
This can be done in advance and reheated to serve with the Beef Kale Scramble.