Beef Kale Scramble
- 3/4 lb cooked beef pot roast, steak, or other cooked lean meat, chopped or shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ghee or butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bunch kale washed, thinly sliced, with stems
- 2 tablespoons shallots thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat; add the oil (or ghee/butter.)Add cooked beef to hot skillet and stir.
- Add curry powder and garlic powder and stir.Raise heat to medium-high and add sliced kale, shallots and bell pepper.
- Once kale is bright green and wilted, add the eggs and mix well.When eggs are cooked through, add parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Portion roasted beets and yams (recipe link below) on individual plates (recipe below). Top with beef kale scramble and serve immediately.
Beets & Sweets aka Roasted Beets and Yams https://chefmarshallobrien.com/recipe/roasted-beets-and-sweet-yams/