Balsamic Glazed Salmon with Asparagus & Potatoes
- 24 ounces salmon 4 6-ounce filets
- 1 pound asparagus cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes cut in bite-sized pieces
- Marinade Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix potatoes with 3 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, toss asparagus with 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Remove potatoes from oven, mix in asparagus and place salmon filets on top of vegetables.
- Brush salmon with remaining marinade and return baking sheet to oven for about 10 minutes, or until salmon is firm.
- Finish salmon under broiler to brown the fish, about 5 minutes.