Balsamic Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 cups zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 cups yellow squash thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- Combine honey and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Toss chicken and cornstarch together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until chicken cooked through and slightly browned, stirring periodically, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for until aromatic, about 30-45 seconds.Add 1/4 cup water to pan and deglaze, scraping the pan to release the brown bits sticking to the bottom.
- Add the vegetables, return the chicken to the pan, add the sauce and stir to combine. Cook until vegetables are tender but still crisp and sauce is reduced by about half, 2-4 minutes.