Baked Eggs, Broccoli, Black Beans and Parmesan Cheese
- sheet pan
- aluminum foil
- parchment paper
- 1 lb. frozen broccoli, cauliflower florets and carrot coins California blend
- 1 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 15- ounce can low-sodium black beans about 1 1/2 cups, rinsed and drained
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Place vegetables and beans on pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and sprinkle with spices and salt; toss well and spread evenly on pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Remove pan and make 4 holes, one in each quadrant of the vegetable mixture.
- Crack eggs and carefully transfer into the wells. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until egg whites are set and yolks begin to set; bake longer for firmer yolks.
- Season eggs with kosher salt and parmesan cheese.