Baked Eggs, Ham and Spinach
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup onions minced
- 8 ounces all natural, nitrate-free ham diced
- 4 cups spinach chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a large sauté pan, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and ham and cook until onions are soft and ham is browned, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs and pepper; add to onion, ham and spinach mixture.
- Transfer to baking dish; bake 20-25 minutes, until eggs are set.