Baked Apple Pretzel Boats
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup pretzels crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 large apples of choice halved and cored
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a bakng sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Thoroughly combine butter, flour, spices and sugar.
- Mix in pretzels.
- Portion mixture on top of each apple half.
- Bake until apples are soft and topping is crisp, about 35 to 40 minutes.