Baked Apple Pretzel Boats
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup pretzels crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 large apples of choice halved and cored
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a bakng sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Thoroughly combine butter, flour, spices and sugar.
- Mix in pretzels.
- Portion mixture on top of each apple half.
- Bake until apples are soft and topping is crisp, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 224IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg