Avocado Shrimp Spring Salad
- 4 cups endive chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes sliced
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley Leaves
- 1 cup shrimp precooked, 41-50 count recommended
- 1 avocado cut into cubes or chunks
- 1/4 cup almonds toasted and chopped
RedWine Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place endive, radishes, cheese, parsley and shrimp in a large bowl.
- Combine Dijon mustard, vinegar and salt. Slowly drizzle in oil while continuously whisking.
- Toss salad with dressing to taste. There will be leftover dressing.
- Top with avocado and almonds.