Asian Jar Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 2 cups green cabbage shredded
- 3/4 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup red bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients and place in bottom of a quart Mason jar; add shredded cabbage.
- Add layers of carrots, red bell peppers and green onions.
- Top off with the mandarin oranges and sunflower seeds; seal and refrigerate until ready to eat.