ABOUT THE CHEF MARSHALL O’BRIEN GROUP
What We Believe
Our mission is to educate and empower people to live their best lives by improving their quality of life through smart nutrition.
What We Do
We teach you about Smart Nutrition that allows you to thrive and not just survive, which helps you to perform, feel and look your best. You will achieve a quality of life you never imagined!
How We Do It Better
Our program looks at the four aspects of Smart Nutrition – Nutrition, Sleep, Hydration and Physical Activity.
We are there for you during your entire transformation process.
Founder & CEO
Marshall O’Brien is a trained chef, regular on Fox9 Buzz and the Jason Show, and author of 6 published books.
- We explain why these changes are important
- We provide you the process/pathway to get from where you are to where you want to be
- We give you the tools for this journey and teach you how to use the tools
- We provide you with the support and motivation to continue your journey until your new behaviors become a permanent part of your life
How Do You Know You Need Us?
- If you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
- If you live with stress and body pain
- If you want to start performing, feeling and looking better
- If you want your children to develop, both physically and mentally, to their full potential
- If you want an improved quality of life for your family and yourself
For individuals: Your quality of life will be compromised if you contract a chronic diseases that is caused by chronic inflammation, such as arthritis, heart disease, lung disease, etc. These chronic diseases usually cannot be reversed but only prevented from worsening. Almost 90% of all chronic diseases are caused by lifestyle choices. The key is to change your lifestyle before your body is permanently damaged by one of these chronic diseases. The time to start is NOW.
For organizations: You can improve performance, foster more satisfied employees and volunteers and have a safer work environment when you reduce stress and inflammation and improve employees’ energy, mental clarity, mood, digestion and immune systems. Give your organization this leading edge advantage!
Who Do We Work With?
- Individuals and families –
- For Smart Nutrition, visit Empower12.com
- For cooking, meal-planning and recipes, visit smartnutrition.solutions
- Corporations, businesses and government – improve the performance of every aspect of your organization from office operations to factory operations to management using Smart Nutrition. This will likely also help reduce your health care costs.
- Cities – Special programs for Police, Fire and Public Works. The program for firefighters is MBFTE-approved for program reimbursement.
- Schools – Staff wellness programs and Nutrition Department training, including recipe development and how to improve program participation
- Child Care – Recipe development and training classes that qualify for continuing education credits
- Conferences – Key note addresses and breakout sessions
- State Departments of Health and Education
- Health Care Providers, Hospitals and Clinics
- Any organization that is looking for a nutrition/wellness innovator and disrupter
Who We Are
The Chef Marshall O’Brien Group is made up of chefs, dietitians, researchers, writers and videographers. The role of the researchers and dietitians is to understand current best nutrition practices and translate them into the right foods to produce the desired results. Since people will only eat the right foods if they taste good, our chefs use the recommended foods to create recipes that taste great. We call this “Putting Delicious in Nutritious.”